Back to training listings
CaLP Training of Trainers for Core CTP skills for Technical Programme Design and Quality in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
3 - 5 April 2017
This 3 day face-to-face training was developed to strengthen organisations and individuals’ training capacity in order to:
- Enable organisations to develop their own cash transfer programming training material
- Widen the pool of potential trainers at regional level
- Multiply core trainings delivered within organisations and to partners within the regions
- Facilitate or co-facilitate other trainings in-country
What to expect
The course will be run by two experienced facilitators, with adult learning and cash transfer expertise. The course is participatory and will use of a variety of training methods.
Applicants should have:
- Field experience of 2-3 years working with cash transfer programming
- Completed the technical course - 28th March to 1st April
- Willing and available to lead the delivery of Technical Core Course in Ethiopia
Applications will be reviewed and selection will consider:
- Whether applicants meet the training requirements (see above)
- The balance between different organisations - a mix is preferred to strengthen cross learning
- Gender balance - a balance between men and women is preferred
- Priority will be given to applicants based in Ethiopia.
- UN/donor organisation - $130
- International NGO - $100
- Ethiopian Government or National NGO - No fee (this course is partly subsidised by OFDA through World Vision)
Note: This is a highly subsidised course only available for (a) those who signed up for the Core Technical Course and (b) who will commit to facilitate a Core Technical Course before the end of August.
Course fees include:
- Course materials
- Lunch, morning and afternoon tea breaks
What is not included:
Participants are required to make their own accommodation and transport costs.
Note: If needed, World Vision may be able to meet these costs for local NGO and Government staff.
To register please complete this form.