Training of trainers
This 5-day training was developed to strengthen organisations and individuals’ training capacity in order to:
- Enable organisations to develop their own cash transfer programming training material
- Widen the pool of potential trainers at regional level
- Multiply core trainings delivered within organisations and to partners within the regions
- Facilitate or co-facilitate other CaLP trainings in-country and potential at regional leve
- Your application must be supported by your organisation or agency, that approves your participation and defines an internal capacity building plan
- Your organisation or agency commits to ensuring that you have time available to facilitate or co-facilitate other CaLP trainings in-country and potentially within the region
- Prior experience in cash transfer programming
- A maximum of two individuals from a single agency can attend the training
- At least 15 and no more than 20 participants must confirm their participation for a training to take place
- A co-facilitator must be available
- Send your application online by filling the pre-registration form accessible through the training calendar
- The registration fees must be paid within the three days following confirmation of your registration. The payment process will be communicated by CaLP regional team if your application is successful.
- If you are selected, you must take the IFRC e-learning module on cash transfer programming and send the training certificate by email within a week from confirmation of your registration
If you are interested, please consult your organisation and apply online.
If you want to co-facilitate a training, please send a letter highlighting your experience in cash transfer programming and/or capacity building and your CV:
Thank you for sharing this information with any individual, organisation or agency that may be interested and that fulfills the prerequisite.