Includes summaries of CaLP strategy, articulated around four outcomes corresponding to its key areas of activities: Capacity Building, Research, Evidence & Learning, Collaboration, Facilitation & Partnerships and Advocacy & Influencing.
2) Responding to Diverse Needs: Multipurpose Cash Grants by Joanna Friedman and Lou Perrin
2) Bigger, better and faster by Yoann Tuzzolino
3) KACHE project: From field testing in Mali to scaling up in ACF operations by Maria Jimena Peroni Galli
1) What has the ELAN been up to? by Lily Frey
2) The role of Cash Working Group Coordinator by Eun Jung Yi
3) Scaling up Cash-Based Assistance with ECHO: Common Principles for Multi Purpose Cash- Based Assistance by Mathew Keyes and Alexandre Castellano.
1) Electronifying and Institutionalizing Cash Programming in the Americas by Scott DiPretoro
3) Cash and IT: Keys to Infinite Possibilities by Amos Doornbos